- Welcome - Meeting Overview / Where to Find Agenda (QR Code on Door)
- Personal Land Acknowledgment - (Coach Lipkin)
I want to acknowledge and recognize Dakota communities as the traditional custodians of this land and pay my respects to their elders, past and present. Additionally, I want to acknowledge our sport as a part of Anishinaabe and Dakota cultures past, present, and future and to offer my gratitude for our inclusion in this game. I share this land acknowledgment with you as a step towards recognizing the privileges and responsibilities of being a guest on this land and in this game.
- Quality Conversation Excercise -
- Coach Introductions -
- Role, Background, Core Values You Like to Teach, Skills you Like to Teach.
- Player Introductions -
- Name, School, Grade, Position / What you like to do on the field. Who is here with you?
- Season Overview & Highlights
First week - team evaluations
Practice times and locations
Overnight trip to Duluth.
- Team Name & Uniforms
- Code of Conduct -
- Team Fees & Fundraisers -
What our school districts cover
What our booster club covers via fundraising and fees
- Booster Club Introduction -
- Questions -